What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you contact us, as you will be asked to enter your name and your email address.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in the following ways::
• To personalise your experience.
- - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To acknowledge your offering.
- - your donation of materials (anecdotes, video, photos, audio, and any other materials that might be used for this project), whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person or group for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. Your donation will be handled properly according to the agreement arranged after contacting you.
• To send periodic emails
- - the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates, news or related information, etc.
- - if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, volunteering selfless service on this project, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours, or others, rights, property, or safety.
This policy was last modified on 28 November 2013.